- Vanilla Cream body
- 24 ounce water tank
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules
- Thermoblock heating element for quality brewing and frothing
- 19 bars of pressure
Nespresso Espresso Machine: Nespresso Original Line Inissia Vanilla Cream Espresso Maker Bundle with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother Reviews
Authentic coffeehouse espresso in the comfort of home (By Emily Jones)
This is a pair of beautiful, sleek and elegant machines that make the perfect espresso drinks, every time. There is no guess work, you push a button and it just does its thing like magic!
The Vanilla Cream color looks really nice on my counter, and the pair takes up very little space. I am especially impressed with the Aeroccino frother, we use it to make flavored “steamers” for the kids, and the best hot cocoa and chai you’ve ever had.
I went back and forth between a Nespresso or a Keurig for months, and after tasting the quality of this espresso at an in-store demo, it was no question which is the better machine.
What it does:
1. Makes espresso. That’s basically it. But it’s far from a one-trick pony: If you prefer American style coffee to espresso, you can simply press the button again with no capsule in place to dilute your espresso shot with hot water for an “Americano”
What it doesn’t do:
1. Make tea, cocoa, or 500 different flavors of “coffee”. But, the Aeroccino as I mentioned makes the perfect consistency of hot milk&foam to add to cocoa or tea, and of course you can buy your favorite flavored syrups for a coffeehouse experience at home.
2. Save money. Well, maybe it does. The jury’s still out. A coffee shop drink is anywhere from a buck fitty to upwards of 4 dollars. But, I don’t necessarily buy one every day. At a whopping 75 cents to a buck per capsule, Nespresso isn’t cheap. Especially if you make a double- or triple-shot-whatever. And they’re so fun to make, it might become a daily habit. There is a less expensive company (HiLine) that makes INCREDIBLE coffee pods, they work flawlessly in this machine and cost about 1/3 less. Still not thrifty, but a considerable savings.
And a word to the wise-you cannot buy capsules in stores. You must order from Nespresso or HiLine. Both ship very quickly, but you must plan ahead and order before you run completely out!
-elegant looks, multiple color choices for any decor
-saves time, if not money
-fun, fast, and very simple to use
-authentic espresso taste and nice "crema" (the tan foam that is the mark of a high-quality coffee and proper extraction)
-Aeroccino is versatile, milk can be used in many other drinks and can use with almond, soy, hemp, coconut milk, etc. as well.
-Inissia model is very competitively priced against other single-serve coffee makers
-capsules (from both Nespresso and HiLine) are fully recyclable in curbside/co-mingled recycling programs
-cannot buy capsules in stores
-Noise. The motor in this model is rather loud-no more so than a coffee grinder, but something to be aware of if you are an early riser with other people still sleeping in the house!
-only makes one espresso/enough milk for one drink at a time. Double- or triple-shot, you will have to repeat the process 2-3 times
I save so much money making my own lattes every morning instead of buying them from Starbucks! I also really appreciate that Nespresso has a program to recycle their pods unlike Keurig. I read an article about how much plastic those pods waste, so I love that they just go right back into pods.
Good espresso made fast (By Amazoner)
Works great and looks great. Definitely happy about switching over to Nespresso. The machine warms up in literal seconds and it’s easy to make a simple espresso. If you like espresso beverages but you don’t have enough time/patience for the drawn out processes involved with semi-automatic espresso machines, then this is for you. The only thing about this kind of espresso is that it lacks the mouth-feel you get to experience with a proper espresso shot, but sacrifices must be made for the sake of speed and convenience.
Cappuccino anyone? (By Dana Bonkowski)
I love it! This snazzy duo has already made me 4 perfect cappuccinos and I’ve only had it for 2 days. Love the color.
Five Stars (By Amazon Customer)