- Single-serve automatic espresso machine designed for coffee-filled capsules
- 19-bar pump; ThermoBlock heating system; electronic temperature regulation
- Backlit control button; removable 34-ounce water tank; compact housing
- Capsules eject automatically into collection container; 12 capsules included
- Measures 10 by 6-2/5 by 11-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Nespresso Espresso Machine: Nespresso C100/B1 Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine, Black Reviews
Espresso simplified (By Sailor56)
The Nespresso capsules — while not the least expensive way to buy coffee — keep the coffee fresh and delicious.
Clean-up is a breeze — no nasty grounds; everything stays inside the capsule, which one simply tosses in the trash.
There are more complex and more expensive models, but this one is perfectly adequate for my needs. In fact, I bought one for the house and another for the office.
Super Express! (By neoneo)
I bought it for my parents as a Christmas present and they love it. Product is super with easy instruction. Shipping was good also, arrived in two days. It worth of buying it if you love what you drink.
Nespresso (By Mikky)
This was the perfect solution for those weekend mornings when I didn’t enjoy Nespresso at the office. Perfect for kitchen at home.