- High performance 15 bar pump pressure coffee maker with built-in automatic milk frother dispenser
- Stylish brushed stainless steel finish
- Suitable for ground coffee or ESE (Easy Serving Espresso) pods
- Self-priming system means the machine is always ready for use
- 220-240 Volts (Not for USA or Canada)
Delonghi EC750 Pump Espresso Coffee Maker, 220V, Silver Reviews
not too many 220v 50hz to choose from (By Robert A. Kion)
You get what you pay for. I have a nice Breville, but can’t use it here because the voltage is 50 hertz. So I bought this machine to use while overseas. This was the best one I could find for the price range – not too many to choose from – yes I could have paid $1000 or $1500 for a nicer one, but decided not to. In the end, I (like others) had to take out the tray to fit a normal sized cup or carafe underneath. Like others, I heat up my cup before I fill it with espresso, because it comes out warm, not hot. But I knew that going in. I read the reviews. I have had it about two months, and it works ok. Hard to get the crema on top – I have done it a couple times, but not consistently, yet. Still, I have good pressure, and it’s reliable, so far. I have to pay attention to shut it off when I have enough in the cup. But, no surprises, no complaints. It’s what I expected. No problems with it.